Saturday, December 11, 2004

Review from Gorehound #3

Mockingbird Lane
2003 Demo

OK, we have a five song demo here that is pretty damned cool. My favorite track is probably Wolfshead but they are all good. I could have done without the acoustic version of Taken Under, but that's just a matter of taste, I'm just not a fan of acoustic songs, if you are then you'll probably like it. The singer has a good voice and the songs while not studio quality are very listenable (I actually prefer to listen to stuff of this level of recording quality, makes it sound more raw). I understand that these guys are working on thier first release and I'll look forward to hearing it. I think most horror fans would probably get really into this, so I would try to get yourself a copy of this demo or ML's upcoming release. Really like the name too, it's obvious these guys have their heart in the right place (a jar in thier laboratory).

No comments:

Post a Comment